Thursday, December 24, 2009

Update on my Step-Father-In-Law

The Doctor decided to go ahead with the surgery today.  He said it could not wait any longer, that the blockage had to be removed.  They are sending it off but are almost positve that it is malignant.  But I also remember the word cancer being mentioned back in July when my Mother-in-law was in the hospital and they came back and said it was diverticulitis.  And now two surgeries later everything has been re-attached and she's still on antibiotics but doing great otherwise.

So as we know God still answers prayers.  So please continue to pray for Dave and I will you keep ya'll updated on any changes.

1 comment:

Have a blessed day!!!
I enjoy your comments and would love to respond to them.
Please leave an email address so that I can.