Saturday, November 27, 2010

Prayer Requests

As I mentioned on my other blog, Patiently Waiting.  My mother-in-law Linda is having surgery this Tuesday.  A little over a year ago she had surgery for diverticulitis.  Then later they did surgery again to do a reversal of what they had done.  Well she was so busy taking care of her husband (Dave) that she didn't fully recuperate. 
While she is in the hospital and recovering afterwards Dave will be in Hospice.  The Doctors have determined that the cancer is back.   His body isn't strong enough for anymore treatments or surgeries.  So their goal now is just to try and keep him pain-free as possible.

Also please pray for Tami over at Hearts Make Families.  Her and her family are having major financial struggles.  I'm sure there are others but she's the only one I have read that has been honest and brave enough to admit it.

1 comment:

  1. I pray that her surgery goes well and that she heals completely. So sorry to hear about Dave. Keeping them both in my prayers. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I went over and visited with Tami.

    ReplyDelete

Have a blessed day!!!
I enjoy your comments and would love to respond to them.
Please leave an email address so that I can.