Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pray for MaryGrace

Andrea asked me to please add her friend MaryGrace to the prayer request list. 
The following is copied from Audrea's post.  Please pray and visit her and grab her button.
On Monday morning I received a heartbreaking call about my good friend, MaryGrace. She was hospitalized after severe complications in ICU/critical condition. I began contacting every prayer group I knew and asked them to pray for a miracle. Today, I come to you asking for continued prayer, but also praising GOD for her progress since Monday. She is speaking and moving her limbs. Please continue to storm the heavens with me for continued miracles in and through MaryGrace's life.

2 comments:

  1. Any updates?

    I awarded you the versatile blogger award.
    http://mydevotionalthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blog-award-belated-thanks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for my wife as well. She has brain cancer.
    I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation

    ReplyDelete

Have a blessed day!!!
I enjoy your comments and would love to respond to them.
Please leave an email address so that I can.